Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 35
- 1 Big Bunch of Kale
- 2 Tbsp Cooking Fat, melted
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Cut the stems off of the kale leaves and cut the leaves to obtain chips of similar size.
- Place the kale in a bowl and massage the melted cooking fat into them.
- Season to taste with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the lemon juice and combine well.
- Place the kale in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes, until crispy. Check on the chips about every 12 minutes and toss them to make sure none of them overcook. Some parts will still be soft and this is de
- Sprinkle with extra sea salt if desired and enjoy.